Take a class. Have fun. Expand your mind and your personal fiber toolkit.
With all the choices available it’s hard to know what to take. I have enjoyed reading blogs and websites advertising upcoming class schedules and there is a lot to choose from.
What makes Lotsaknots different?
- Classes are available BOTH in studio and LIVE, online
- Scheduling is flexible. We work with your schedule to meet your needs.
- We offer knitting, crochet and weaving.
- Classes are available for beginner to advanced in knitting and crochet.
- We are among the few studios to offer rigid heddle weaving.
Knitting classes are available day, evening and weekend. Classes are private, 1:1 in our Poolesville studio or online via video conferencing. All classes are a minimum of 2 hours. Cost: $18/hour.
Bring a project you want to finish or we will provide knitting needles and yarn and you provide the time. Beginner to expert level classes.
Crochet classes are available day, evening and weekend. Classes are private, 1:1 in our Poolesville studio or online via video conference. All classes are a minimum of 2 hours. Cost: $18/hour. Beginner to expert level available.
Rigid heddle weaving is the fastest growing area of weaving.
Warp and weave on a rigid heddle loom
- 3 classes Sept 29, Oct 6 and 13
- Class time: 9am to 3pm
- Total students: 3
- All materials provided including yarn, looms and written, detailed instructions
- Cost: $150.
Questions? Sign up? Contact Claudia firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional details on video conference refer to the Lotsaknots Fiber Geek.